SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Social network Instagram has come to look more like rival Snapchat after copying some of its features, but marketers say Snapchat’s younger audience and safeguards against poor placement drive enthusiasm for advertising on the smaller app.
February 7, 2018Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele did not appear in court today, and it is unknown what his...
- U.S. gun lobby slams anti-gun ‘elites’ after Florida school massacre
- South Korea says approved visit by sanctioned North Korean to pursue peace on peninsula
- USDA secretary wants separate immigration program for agricultural workers
- With Easy Ride trial, Nissan takes new step toward being Uber competitor
- Easy fixes to school security prove elusive after Florida shooting